Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need honest opinion - amanda
Hey guys,

I just had an iv at my #1 choice and today I recieved a typed letter from the PD.

Here is what it says:

"We were delighted that you were able to visit us. I enjoyed meeting you, discussing our residency program and learning more about you. Our faculty is eager to help you become and outstanding pediatrician.

I hope taht you will consider us highly in your residency plans for the future. The faculty and residents were impressed with your interview, and you stand out as a wonderful residency candidate in pediatrics.

I trust that you found your visit informative, but should you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, I enjoyed meeting you during interview and look forward to seeing you in the future."

So the obvious questions is, do you guys think this is a protocol letter for all candidates or does it really means what it says?????????

Any input will be appreciate it! this is my dream program!!!

Thanks!

I think it means what it says. A very good sign. I don't think they will send every interviewee this letter, especially if this is a decent program with good reputation.
most probably they will rank you high, no I don't think that it is a letter for all interviewees, just for some that they really like.
I never got such an exceptional letter but still hope to MATCH.
Thanks guys for your input. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that it will come true on match day. I will keep you guys posted! Wish good luck to everyone here!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »