Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
board certification - misona
Hi all,
I'm an IMG and currently doing research in US. I'm interested of getting a job in Pharma where I'd have to be board certified. What exactly does that mean? I know I'd have to pass the USMLE exams, but then what? Do I have to do the residency too? How do you get board certified?
Thanks!
complete residency in the specialty you choose. sit for the board exam for the chosen specialty after residency. pass the board, get board certified, become eligible for your venture.
Thanks, im_pd!
best of luck.
hey misona!!
even i'm interested in gettin into RA job, cud u plaz help me..i'm done with my usmle exams, but unfortunately didnt get any interviewws..hence thinkin of research..plz mail me here as to where r u n r there any positions available if i can apply..thanks in advance..
walkinclouds
I've actually just finised my PhD, that's why I was doing research. I've never had an RA job. My suggestion would be to post your resume on monster.com and sciencejobs.com, or on websites of scientific societies in the particular area you want to do research (sfn.org for neuroscience). Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »