Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not despair_to all those who did not prematch - latedoc
God has a plan for all of us.

If a program has told you they will rank you high they surely will(speaking out of experience and Americans are generally very honest)

If the program did not reply to your thank you email it does not mean anything(most people do not respond)

Remember 1 out of 2 people match (img).And remember a large majority of those who do not match do not have their steps completed before match day.

So be hopeful and be happy.

All the best.
I do hope all you said were true. I am still waiting for a positive reply to my thank you letters. Goodluck to you
Smile,yes, hope is all I have!
I was very frustrated when my pd replied to my "thank you mail"just saying thanks.I do not know what this means .Anyway, I believe that this does not mean that he will not rank me at all since one of my interviewers said that I did very well on my interview day.Help me with this.......
Believe me guys.When your interview goes on well people will rank you high.I was in the same boat a few days ago with my heart full of fear as to whether I will match and what will happen if I don't.

One of the programs I interviewed told me they are going to rank me high and thought the interview went very well.But to my surprise the PD 's response to my thank you mail was thank you for liking our place.I happened to get an observership here later and the moment the PD saw me he welcomed me to the place, called me to his room and treated me with coffee.I once did a morning report in his presence and he was very impressed.And the program coordinator told me everyone liked me there.

And then I got this dream interview from a place I loved and prematched there.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »