Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please answer if you know.. - mehrnoosh
hi everybody
do you know in scramble day whether all of the programs accept applications through eras(for IMGs)(meaning those 30 programs that you you can apply to with eras)or not?
please answer if you u know
thanks alot
hello, Mehrnoosh. I think so. but you should upload your document on Eras before that day. it takes about 3-4 hours or more for some document to upload by program so for those programs which you like you can fax or call them. by the way, are you iranian?!
please don,t write in farsi, because they delete it!!... I have a question: do you have already applied for any progs?
ok,yes actually i applied to about 40 IM programs and right now i'm pretty busy doing the interviews but i'm not sure about getting matched so i think it's wiser to know some stuff about post match...
so don't worry about document except for new exam results and new recommendation letters for other residencies (surg,Ped,..)which need time to upload. If you apply for the same prog that you have already applied there is nothing to worry about because your file has been uploaded and you just need to call them at that day. I have a private q , one of my classmate in Iran has come here 5 years ago and her name was mehrnoosh and i want to know if she is you? sorry about this but you know ir people !!!!
mehrnoosh,
God forbid, if only you don't get match, they will send you a list of unfilled programs in your nrmp account, and most of them accept applications for scramble by eras, only a few may accept it only by fax or phone call. For scramble you have to send the same documents that you sent for eras applications, this time everything will upload sooner and you can track dowloding your documnets by eras as well. You may apply to maximum 30 programs. If you have already applied to some of those programs, you can call them and tell them that they have your application in their file and ask them to re -review it. wish you the best in match.
p.s. esme ghashangi dareed, ham esme maadare man hastid.
thank you amir,i graduated in 2005 and i to be honest dont remeber any of my clasmates names had been mehrnoosh.
chcenataur thanks alot for your answer,chejaleb az ghole man salam be madar beresunin.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »