Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology Guys - robbins
Anybody got message from MUSC? I was told they interviewed 8 IMGs in 50 total.
One IMG they matched last year did not get H1. Possibly that is why their quota increased from 5 to 6.
They wont provide H visa anymore, I guess.
????
Ranked #6 in a program with 3 spots. What do you guys think?
It is not a top-notch program, but I like most part of the program, although not perfect for my family.
Hemo,

If its not a topnotch program...you have a great chance....If you rank it high..you would most probably get it. GL !!!!!
Thanks, Kool. PD said they never filled before #6. But for this year, who knows. Wish me good luck.
It seems Path guys do not like to talk here anymore.
Are we still be able to get >30% IMGs in Path this year?
When I interviewed in a program last month, every interviewer told me they have many great candidates. "I am not discouraging you, but... bla, bla....", very depressing.
Hemo, yeah path people for some reason are just silent (including myself)....may be all are stressed out and exhausted.. I agree with you this year in deed looks difficult for pathology...I dont think 30 % people would get into path...but results will be out soon..we should wait and watch...wish me good luck as well...I dont have even backup specialty...its do or die situation for me..I hope everybody who contributed on this forum would get something this year...GL to everyone
dear friend,
what's your opinion about UMDNJ-Newark path program? by the other word , what's the place of this program in your ranking list? I'm asking this question because I am a little bit confused about this program...
I appreciate your inputs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »