Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed too - icecream
usually how long it takes for the results to come in mail in US?would it be saturday or monday?
2-3 business days from the date of your OASIS score report

It could be as early as Friday, depending on how far you're from Philadelphia. Saturday or Monday, in most cases.

congratulationssssssssssssss
congratulations icecream!!
congrats ice-cream !! so is it chocolate chip or vanilla ??
after the test,it was bitter coco..but with God's mercy now its strawberry my favourite.SmileThese things make us believe in God;s powers even more.I am truely blessed by His mercy.Its nothing but a miracle.The exam was neither easy nor difficult but I made huge huge mistakes on stuff I should have known thru UW.I was sure I wont pass but there was this hope and trust in God somewhere in my heart that kept me positive and made me think all the time"so what If I didnot do well,God can do miracles".So all those who didnot pass,it may appear like the end of the world,but believe me there is always something good hidden in bad things.We might not interpret it at this time but one day u will be thanking God....Just have faith in the eternal power,our God.He loves us more than anything.Like a mother who will let her child cry but wont let him do something that could harm him.HAVE FAITH.Life is bigger than these exams.
CONGRATS
congrats and good luck for great score
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »