Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if i failed my CS, should i still submit my ROL? - bellepepper
i failed my CS, do you think i should submit my ROL despite that? any input would be appreciated.
i dont know. if u have to be ecfmg certified in time for residency it might be hard. usually u have to certified in time for ROL so it might not let you. check on it with nrmp.
i think you cannot participate in MATCH if you are not ecfmg certified.....check nrmp rules...
ECFMG Certification has nothing to do with being able to participate in the match. Even if you are not ecfmg certified you can submit your ROL and participate in the match PROVIDED your ECFMG Status in NRMP says VERIFIED. Verified means that ecfmg has notified nrmp that you have taken and PASSED all necessary step exams including Step2CS to be able to participate in the match.

Essentially in your case since you have not cleared Step2CS, if you check nrmp, I strongly believe it would say 'Not Verified' and so you are ineligible to participate. Even though the system lets you submit your ROL, you will be kicked out the next day after the ROL deadline date.
thank you for all your inputs! greatly appreciate it!
nooooooooo
NO. NO E$CFMG CERT = NO MATCH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »