Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed cs once - mammu
hi guys i failed in step 2 cs once does it decrease my chances for the interviews
I'm not trying to be discouraging but the reality is that yes it does effect the number of interviews.. you wont get many calls from in and around NY.. any program which interviews a lot of IMGs will think twice before sending you an IV.. sorry man.. but its the truth
Actually many programs give interviews without cs result and many programs only care about attempt (failure) in step 1 & 2ck, but step2cs failure is not important very much and if your other credentials are ok, don't worry at all, you will get good number of interviews.
dont worry dude......just clear ur csa.....and apply widely....there are many programs who dont really look into CS attempt...goodluck
well my experience is that it will effect your interview chance slightly not very much like step 1 and 2ck provided you will improve your cv by gaining some usce and participates in some reserach and not to forget to pass the exam in your 2nd attempt.
what you need to do is somehow get past that initial screening phase where the coordinators actually throw your application away because you dont have all first attempts... after that if you have good letters and shit youre all set..
thanks for the reply, guys.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »