Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one please help me - psd
My exam is in one month. I feel very down. I got to know about this site recently and I read some are saying reading kaplan home study is not worth at all. Since my only source is this I am now anxious .I did UW after reading these books once I scored avr 50 .Now I am middle of second time reading.
Friends help me and guide me please. I can't postpond my Exam since it is the last period of the #rd month.
hi, plz don't get frustrated....i am not in a postion to give you opinion.....cause i haven't taken the test yet.......and i haven't seen the home study.........you can take a look at the notes.....as you have one month left if you think you want to read the notes....but this what i think you should do before you go for test.......read fa as you stil have one month try to do atleast some q's from q bank....especially.....on your weak areas........and take at least one nbme online to identify your weak areas.........and to see wwhere you stand..........and in the test the concepts count so don't despair even if you decide to stick to the home study.......i my self using very old edition2002 kap notes......would have loved to study the 2006 ones........but this is what i have so i am sticking with it...........i hope this helped a little bit to relive your anxiety......takecare.
THank you beauty & aknms for your kindful advice. I just downloaded the FA & kaplan notes trying to do reading as much as possible. I don't know what I am going to do.Thanx again guys. God bless you
your welcome.....takecare
U ARE WELCOME AND GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »