Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 all who passed congratulation !! - gyne
i am a female img from lebanon .. i want to take my exam exactly 6 weeks from now i just finished kaplan notes and did uw q bank not timed .. should i do kaplan q bank or no need for it ????? just keep reviewing hence i am kind of person who learn from repetitive studing rather than questions wierd situation but it's true in my case !! should i review only for the comming 6 weeks or start q bank kaplan is a must beside reading the notes ... i am very scared to choose wrong apprach b4 my test .. please advice me thanks and good luck to all of u.
amy
any idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi
dont be scared just revise what you have done things are almost same because concept is same just revise what you have done and be confident
good luck
uw is fine, there is plenty of questions there, if u study enougth, just be calm and go ahead.

oh thank you jatram and amatista so do you thinks if i kept reviewing for the last 2 monthes i will be ok ??? i already added the uw notes in my kaplan notes .. i did the same for step 1 but my score was bad 77/186 this time i want better score .. some 1 told me bcs i was away from questions b4 my test i couldn't grap info once i c questions i don't know !! thanks again
how was it?
yes how was it ????????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »