Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get ready for the state license!!! - dradnan04
for all who've matched, you should be ready to apply for the state license after knowing where you've matched. therefore, prepare all of you documents and organize them so that you may not have problems at the last moment.
what are the documents can you list themplease
The requirements might vary depending on the state, but generally they are the same. You need to send some documents as original and some as copies.
Original:
Medical School Transcripts
Medical School Result Cards.
High School and Pre-medical Diploma/Degree
Photograph
Copies:
Medical Diploma
Medical License from home country or USA (if someone currently has)
I-94 if you are on visitor visa, or Social Security Card
Certificates of any employment/paid jobs if you're going to mention them in the application.
USMLE Score Reports and ECFMG Certificate for the program co-ordinator.
dradnan, Thanks a lot for the info. Also, thank you for your answers to different posts - really helpful.

Just waiting to know where I matched. I ranked St. Lukes, MO and if I match there we'll be colleagues !!!

cheers and good luck.
hi,

Regarding the state license...i getting it done in PA...
in the verifiaction form for the medical college...they ask the "total number of the academic and clinical instructions given in weeks"

can u tell me the know the min values in weeks that are required...or where can i find them so that i make sure that they are put the same in the verifiications form for the college...

My deans office says that they have no idea abt that....

aanyone pls help...

with regards
hari
hi hari
i think you should contact any friend or anyone doing residency in PA. he/she can be the best source of info for you regarding this issue.

mission_possible
congrates on matching..........do let me know if you match to St. Luke's. i've seen the apartments in the area and can help you a lot in this matter. i wish you match there. my email is dradnan04
GL
Do you have to have a licence from your home country? In my country you have to work for almost 2 years postgraduate to become licenced Sad.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »