Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aamc id - trematodes
what do u mean by this? do u have this aamc id? where do u get this?
When you register with ERAS. It is also your NRMP number too.
if u r asking somebody to write a letter of recommendation for u, do they (letter writer) need to state your aamc id in the LOR? what if u still did not register with ERAS? is it ok to have a LOR without aamc id?

thanks... i need your quick response...

thanks again..
When you submit documents to ERAS, a cover page is needed. You can download the page from ERAS. Put in your AAMC number there. Usually AAMC number should be mentioned in LORs. Also a sentence stating that you waive your right to view the letter is preferred. You can refer to ERAS manual about everything you want to know.
but the point is, im still not registered. so i dont have aamc id.. but as early as now, im already soliciting LOR from the consultants i met during my med school... the point here is that, im living far from where i graduated, and im going home to my place soon.. thats the reason why im solicint lor as early as now..

I don't think that you need to write your AAMC ID on the LORs when you are getting them from your consultants. You have to mention it on all the docs when you submit them to ERAS while applying just to avoid misplacing them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »