Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it OK if send out application later than sep1? - aim99
Hi

I have one Qs for those matched, Is it OK if I send out my application later than sep 1, for example , how about Sep 15? is there any difference? as I am thinking I might not have enough time to take CK and CS and get the result before that, thanks
Sept 15 is late my friend beacause it will be uploaded in the system around sept 30. There is a delay of two weeks. Most of the people who got calls tis year were the ones who sent application on 1 sept
thanks, Medicopseudo
that means I must have step1/2 and CS results before sep1? or I can send out my application at that time without CS result or CK result?

I am little confused about this, thank yo for your information
i am in a similar situation..
from wat i have been told, u can send the applicatn without the scores, but do try getting them by november.. so u can update your application ..
hi, i waited for my step 2ck result and had applied on sep 27, i got good number of interviews...but certain states already sent their interview invitations , esp places like newyork, ..so what i suggest is try to apply if u can on sep 1st...but do not rush up and spoil ur scores....i waited till i got my step 2ck result becos someone suggested that some programs may not consider incomplete applications...one more point...getting ecfmg certificate is important..for which ur medical college should cooperate with u by sending ur medical ed credentials to ecfmg, which will take more than 6 months,....i got my certi in first week of november, becos my school delayed in sending them...
gl.
APPly WITH ALL the results ON 1 st sept!!!!!!I suffered inspite of good scoreS by applying late.
SO alwez 1ST SEPT!
Guys..
My modest input:

Last year I made the terrible mistake of applying late ( mid sept - mid oct), b/c I was waiting for ecfmg certificate.

I actually never really took so serious that sept 1st is a MUST.

Do anything possible to apply sept. 1st...that means sending doc to eras in august.

I did noy match.

gl.
thank you very much for all your replies.

it seems Sep 1 is the only choice.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »