Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology - coral72
Hi,
I am listening to Goljan audio now, but really I don't know which book to use or just go with his notes I am confused.
Appreciate your guidance.
I am reading the Goljan pathology,but not going to listen to the audio.
Hi Coral 72....everything that is in the book Dr Goljan talks about in his lecture its just that you cant follow the notes while you listen to the lecture as he does not feel obligated to speak according to the notes.. so you have to make the choice... you listen then read then listen again or you read isten then read again... what works for you?... you get to choose....good luck
everything in his notes/audio is put into his rapid review book (the latest one), spend 5 days going thru it thoroughly and u dont have to listen to audios/do any other notes..........his latest book is insanely comprehensive

plus each audio is an hr long, going thru them all just ONCE takes about couple of days, if u have that kind of time, great...........but I would advice knowing his book inside and out

good luck
Eric
eric when u say the rapid review book, r u reffering to 100 pages of review, or is this a completely new book....
http://www.amazon.com/Rapid-Review-Patho...067&sr=8-1
rumrum, I am sure you know that goljan has a whole bunch of notes out - 100 pgs, 36 pgs, 44 pgs, 236 pgs, 500 pgs..............tons of notes and slides out there..........basically, he took them all and put them into one book -

http://www.amazon.com/Rapid-Review-Patho...067&sr=8-1
Thank you all for your information.
Thank you ,
ericvorheese
I am confused what to read ,So your advise is very helpful.
oh eric i had no idea it was this troublesome, geeeeeeeeeezzzzzz, plenty of pages roaming around the net, and compiled to one....
now i am beginning to understand when folks post different number in reference to pages..
you have cleared the smog away....
thanks Eric...
maryam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »