Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me my score of 430 nbme 3 - twix
hey guys i am very disappointed once again u guys all told me to read FA in 3 weeks and take another nbme and i did exactly and now i got a lower score i got 450 in nbme1 in dec, and then in feb i took nbm e 2 and got 480 and now today i took nbme 3 and got 430 i was suupose to take exm in 3 weeks what do i do now?????? my eligibility ends in april i havent extended it yet please advise i think i did everythng i read HY FA million times and also read kaplan 3 times and deficincies many times i dont know what else to do
did u take qbank and uw?
it does not matter. the real test is simpler than that.
The NBME 3 is more dificult that 1 and 2.You are in good shape , go for the test
I just took NBME 2 with 430 and have an exam in 3 weeks, you seem in better shape. Keep you morale up and go for it.
I took NBME1 first and got 590, but I score only 460 on NBME 3. I took the real test yesterday. It is really simpler than 3. BTW I score 80% on USMLE CD. I'd rather suggest you go ahead for the test. Good luck.
Have faith in yourself. Pray to God (if you belive of curse). You are ready. You can do it!.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »