Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new at step 1 - docsr
hi..this is the 1st time im loggin in to this wonderful forum..ive been readin it,its a great help! ive just come to the states,startin to read 4 step 1 now. need advice from all of u out there..ive got the kaplan notes &1st aid..want to know what other books r essential..how helpful r the kaplan live lectures? what about goljan? plz reply soon..relying on ur help..
Hi, I am studying too. For my experience kaplan notes are good but very long. You can use Kaplan for everything but for microbiology you can use first aid, or microbi. ridiculously simple. also for embriology you can use board review.
Now, Goljan is essential but once you have a great idea of everything, Goljan willhelp you to put everything together and it is very imp. for patho.
After reading everything start wit qbanks.
I hope it helps.
thanks sole..but i needed 2 know about kaplan video lectures too..any info about that?
Well I did that too, the only worth videos are for physiology, biochemistry and Behavioral Science, the others maily just read the books which you can do on your own, don't waste your time in the others.
thanks so much..ill start off..im sure im gonna have a lot of doubts once i start studyin..so keep helpin out!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »