Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nursing diploma for doctors-option or not - mddm
hii i am img from india and my scores r low 75/75 and ecfmg certified.i have heard that in usa i can get a nursing diploma in 1 year and can get green card...i am in lot of stress due to visa issues and residency so i can go extra mile..plzz contribute ur views and if in florida anyone knows any such program for doctors...........plzzzzzz help......
Its not that easy buddy, otherwise every Tom Dick and Harry would have got a nursing diploma and got a GC
nothing comes easy thats true but is it a option or not and what are the problems... atleast we can discuss and give our experiences regarding this.......do really it takes 1 year for nursing diploma
thats so not true. it will take atleast 3 yrs to get the nursing diploma which is called ' RN" degree. i.e. registered nurse. and the green card will take another 2 -4 yrs post graduation. so i know ur disappointed with ur scores but think really hard beofre following that route.
GL
There are agencies who offer RN to foreign medical gradutes, and GC, too.
read www.weecheesgroupinc.com, for more information.They posted their ad. on this forum on 09/09/06.
but i heard rn get gc before even entering usa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »