Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Massachusetts IMG friendly? - patel
guys, can you please share your thoughts regarding IMG friendliness of Massachusetts? Discussion on texas and maryland went very well. Thanks and hope this will also go very well.
One of the most IMG unfriendly states at least for residency..Its all about big names!!!!!Few community Programmes like St.Vincents, Catritas Carney Take IMGS in Int Med ..Rest all are very competetive..Dont waste money applying In MA...
Thanks copcop, when I skimmed throgh their requirements they seemed arrogants- lots of clinical exp required. J1 only.

Anyone else would like to comment on this?
Look Patel.. we share common last name but that doesnt mean I'm not going to scold you for these stupid threads you've been posting. Why do you care so much about friendliness???

You are here to work work work work and work.. Forget friendliness and other BS. This isnt India, OK?

Please be more mature in yoru postings. I hate people who are looking for IMg friendly places because they dont have any confidence in their abilities. Just apply to the programs where you think you have a chance. Its common sense that everyone knows where mediocre IMGs go.. If you are 99-99-95, sure apply to the top programs otherwise dont waste money.

GL. Please post maturely next time. GL again
drshankarpatel,
Although the threads he starts are not important for me either, but it doesn't bother me at all!!!!.........why do you care ?......you look to be little tensed. Go take a chill pill and cool down your nerves buddy.
Patel,

Also check out UMass, they are somewhat IMG friendly...
Mr. shankarpatel you are bothering me now. If you donot like my post donot read it and comment it. I am trying to discuss places which I donot know much. I donot want to waste my money by applying to areas which are accepting only american grads.I donot want to repeat my mistakes. You read that discussion about maryland, it was very informative.

So keep your mouth and ass shut. Donot spill anything bad on this forum or on any member.

You are not aware of freedom of expressing ideas. This is not your family forum. Anybody can discuss whatever he or she wants.and do not express bad about homecountry India.

Partiality is everywhere. Here is there. Why people talk a lot about racism over here?

Final advise: If you can not speak or write good things than at least donot express bad things.Be friendly.

Patel...
Relax dude. shankarpatel seems to have a lot of frustrations...happens to all of us. Last week he expressed his frustrations on the forum too...and I advised him to get laid...obviously he has not done so...give him some time...
hey guys, be cool, all right? u r doctors, so pls save those bad words...
MA is ok, St. Elizebeth accepts IMGs, I got friends there...
UMass is ok too
Those Harvard hospitals are also ok, provided u have double 99s
That state is better than Maryland, i think
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »