Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to tulja - rapport
hi ram, after the 15 min announcement, if some thing we r saying to the sp..then can we take some more time to finish that sentence? and if we do so, we will lose time for PN or not?..and for PN also if we r writing the last line, and if the 10 minutes will finish, then can we finish that last line, even after announcement? or proctors will collect it immediately?
HI
I just replied to your earlier post
ram
thank u tulja. in case unknowingly if we spell any medical word, then if we explain that is that ok ..i mean immediately? because iam working and due to that i use few words during encounter.
HI rapport
You cannot be perfect in the exam-slips do happen and it is o.k
relax--just talk to SPs normally as you will do in any clinic encounter and you should be fine
take care and best of luck
ram
hi tulja, that means, if we slip 1 or 2 medical words, then should we explain to sp or not? or is it ok? and when the sp is lying on bed, then should i keep my hand on sp's shoulder to offer help or just simply i should ask help without touching the sp? because in the pt who is deppressed, in the uw they wrote to keep hand on shoulder...i mean when we should keep our hand on sp's shoulder?

this is my last question, so please clear this as i have exam shortly.
what sort of qs are these? just be yourself mates
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »