Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pinoys - pinmd
Sana nga ma- match tayong lahat. Pero galingan natin ang ating application para mas malaking chance na ma- match.
goodluck sa lahat.

ung internship PGI ba sa application pano nyo isiningit?
mga kaibiganWinkkmusta kayong lhat??just want to ask you guys re:match process...step by step etc...would somebody post the steps that needs to be done before the match such as application process etc...thank you guys in advance...
For histomorph: Isingit mo sa experience section.

arivera: Punta ka aamc.org, go to eras section, everything is there, step by step. Pwede rin sa kaplanmedical.com, the residency section, it's there too step by step. Madali lang. Sana meron ka ng lors and hopefully you have submitted them already. We can start applying to programs starting Sept 1 but documents take at least 5-7 days to be uploaded so submit them soonest.
Hi everybody,

To med91 since you seem so knowledgeable, I would really appreciate your input. I have low scores but I would like to get into psych since I heard that they don't really emphasize the scores, however I don't have any prior psych exp. except in clerkship and internship. 2004 grad. Is it a good idea to still apply?

Thanks in advance.
it's good to know marami pala tayo. hope we all match.
j8j8j8:

How can you say you don't have psych experience? If you think this way, it will show. The truth is you have psych experience in clerkship and internship as you stated! Guys, let us not underestimate ourselves, instead focus on what we have, especially our strengths. You just graduated 3 years ago so that is good. What about your low score? Try not no focus on that, again, focus on your strengths, or what you can offer to the program, to your patients especially.
Of course, I would apply if I were you.
Meanwhile, do some clinical experience... it's not late yet. And you can put this in the CAF before you certify it.
Let's believe in ourselves, esp. the goodness we can offer to the patients and evrything else will follow.
I truly believe na ang gagaling natin. Nakita ko ito in 4 different hospitals I have rotated. Iba talaga ang touch natin sa mga pasyente. Kailangan lang talaga, makapasok tayo.
thank you vr much med 91 for the msgs by email you sent to me...im at a dilemma right now kc me&my wife decided that i do apply for match 2009 not for match 2008, however, parang na excite ako na mag pa match na ngayon pero i just got ecfmg certified 5 days ago(just pass step1 7days ago) so wala pa akong MSPE,CV na maayos& i dont know that much of eras application..im gonna get my LORs by nxt week,sept 1 hopefully...anyways, im not that ready to do the match 2007 bcoz im not ready, got a wife& a 23 month old baby&got a new house...by the way Im working as a nurse here in baltimore& we really plan to do my residency on 2009 para makapag work muna ako as a nurse bago residency..ALAM NYO nmn mga kababayan na kapag nagresidency kana 40k/yr lng ang sweldo minus the 305 FEDERAL TAX SO MGA 28K LNG TAKE HOME MO...mahirap talagang mamuhay d2 sa states, kelngan magwork ng magwork para makaipon..anyways, i believe it is better for me to work muna&wait nxt year's match application&do step 3...by the way i got greencard na...do i need to do step 3 na?what would be its benefits?bcoz i know passing step 3 will give you the h1b visa..pano kng may greencard kana?any other benefits for taking step 3 na?any advice would be appreciated...my email is amadz_rivera or amadeoriver@YAHOO.COM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »