Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i apply anywhere?? - dream4mle
I am an img...2003 grad.88step 1..failed ck ...got my score card a week back...have cs on 15th oct....GOT MY ERAS TOKEN ....HAD ALL DOCUMENTS, lors READY...but i failed ck!!!!

CAN I APPLY ANYWHERE......RATHER CAN I APPLY WITH JUST I SCORE ANYWHERE .....plz advise...just a few weeks to 1st september...I DONNO WHAT TO DO ABOUT APPLYING NOW!!

plzzz help
don't waste your money before everything is ready. ortherwise, you can try to test what is match.
there is no harm in trying
make sure you take your time to get a good CK score . in the meantime it is not a bad idea to apply too > GL
Sorry to hear about it...it's very difficult to make a decision...I think you were rushed in order to get ready for the match..maybe you didn't give so much time to your preparation for the step 2ck
Remember you have already an attempt in one step and they will know it for sure...that will hurt your application
Try to calm down and be focused on getting a good score in step 2ck...that's the most important thing in this moment
i would advice the same....u r a recent grad ,,try to get ck done and apply with complete applica...

u can try if u have money...but u will lost in the process of match--anticipation and depression which everyone goes through...

if u need a visa ,better to have step3 result in hand...i hope u got my point...

rest is upto u.

gl
yup
PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON GETTING HIGH STEP 2 SCORE.HASTE MAKES WASTE.
I dont think u will get an interview when the program has no gurantee that when u will pass also if u get an interview i dont know if they will rank u,when 9000 fmg are sitting with ecfmg certificate and cannot match.And these stats are correct.last year around 6800 fmg visa needed applied and 3000 fmg/citizen ,green card applied and not even half matched.so competition is stiff .take one step at a time first.I know it is so hard to study again .,but keep your faith high and u will make it

concentrate and clear exams first
thank you all for spending time helping me....ur support n advice is looked up to!!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!
dream4mle......i am exactly in same situation as u . I got 88 in step 1 and failed by 1 point in step2ck.

I dont knwow what happened!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »