Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLEWORLD offline - usmledok
I feel quite strange to report this, but as of now the usmleworld.com website is inaccessible. I find this out while trying to log into my "Step 1 Qbank" account. I hope at least the Qbank gets back up again, as I really need to study.
try now, i can log in.
That's strange I still can not log in.
Okay its finally back up again. That was a long wait. Hey just wondering, if any one else has ever been faced with down time before.
how to get hold of UW, KAPLAN, GOLJAN,FA at AFFORDABLE PRICES in DELHI.
plz how to get hold of offline usmleword step1...plzzzzzzzzzz
hi feud... have d same querry...how to grt hold of the offline usmleworld cds....i hav heard that usmleworld cds are available at delhi kaplan center for step 2 at rs 2000 but dont know abt step 1...if u find just let me know....thanx in advance....
hi sa_say... i bought a whole set of kaplan photocopy 2004 at a photocopy shop in green park delhi for abt 2000,goljan u can download fa 08 is abt to come in oct as far as i hav inquired fa 07 is available online
it might be risky, but i saw an add in classified, someone is selling uw questions in video file, you have to play and pause, asking for $30 dollars, i like online, so i am not going to get that, and who knows how is the quality of those.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »