Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do... -
Just Me

What should one do in the last two weeks? I decided to do FA and questions. What do you all think about that?
Just Me

Oh I forgot to add, that I think my problem has been the questions asked not knowing how to approach them. I usually know what the stem is talking about but not knowing how to attack the questions.
mon

i have the same problem......i hope somone has an answer for us....
matoka

just me,
I thought you took your exam and now are waiting for your result.
What happened to you ? Didn't you take your exam at the end of September ?! Nobody has heard from you since then .
matoka
new

Review FA, practice qs try 2 times 350/day , try Kaplan Simulator Exam (is really hard don't panic), take NBME, rewiew Goljan HY. And one or two days before review CT, MRI pictures (kaplan in more then enough) and then you will be ready!

Good Luck!,
new
Just Me

Matoka,

I cancelled my test after taking the NBME form 2 on the 26 of september. I scored 300. the month before that I had scored 310 on form 1. I stayed from the forum because I was trying to figure out what to do.

I have rescheduled for 11 days from now. I will take form 1 again next week. I am hoping for improvement.

New
Congrats on your awesome score. Not sure if doing 350 questions a day would give me time to go over answers and still review. What do you suggest?
hehadoc

as you said, i think you should improve in exam strategy. if you think you know well the concepts, then you could have problems with exam taking. do more questions if you consider you have enough time. with all your respect, do you think postponing 11 days your exam could improve significantly your score?
good luck..
Just Me

Hehadoc

I postponed my exam from since September 26.

I rescheduled and the new date is now only 11 days away!! So I am working on questions and reading FA.
hehadoc

ah, ok, i thought you had only postponed 11 days!!. only emphasize some points( i think your testing strategy,management of time, etc). very good luck for you..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »