Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California PTAL letter ???? - zamburr
I have a question regarding California PTAL letter. I applied for it in July and up to today I have got no word on when I will get it so I can send it to ERAS for scanning. I have applied to many CA programs and I am getting massages from them saying how they require the letter. What am i to do?? I called CA office and they cant do anything they just suggest I wait. Do any of you have an opinion as to what to do in this situation???? Thanks everyone
It normally takes them 60 days to issue the letter. All I can say is wait till u get it and then send it asap to get it scanned and assign it.

Good luck
Most programs will request LOR's but that is not the first criteria they will evaluate on.

First start with your basic information.

If you applied through ERAS you can just route it to them electronically.

I can not stress calling a program prior to faxing.

So many positions are gobbled up in the first hour primarily through wheeling and dealing through the phone.

HEY,,zamburr,
I hav da PTAL letter but can u plz tell me how to get this social security no,cuz i m an IMG n hav no clue how to get it..plus..can u tell me the names of sum IMG friendly hospitals in or near LA where i can apply for electives..if u ve any idea..thanxSmile
Zamburre doroshte bimorovvat ra goo
gar asal minadahi nish niz mazan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »