Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems no chance at all - aramis63
I just read some threads about rejections...so people who are graduated more han 10 yrs ago don't have any chance to get residentship.

May be for dentists its different because one of my old classmates graduated in 1991...and he got California licensed in 2001 and is working now and making good living.

Anyway...GL to all of you
THATS NOT TRUE SOMEONE GRADUATED IN 1996 AND GOT A POSITION IN IM .IE DANILLE
I agree with you...but look to the threads.

it all depends on your destiny and God
Be patient folks and always prepare a PLAN B.
FIRST OF ALL 'OLD IS GOLD.' If you have experience with all the way through, that is like platinum. Most program donot look at the graduation and only some. Some PD's prefer old graduates because they are more matured thanrecent graduates. It all depends upon he mentality of the PD.
If you strictly put that rule, suppose say you practice in Surgery and want to change your field to IM then he is considered as old grad. The definition of a old garduate is one who does not keep in touch with the field for 10 or more years. Are you that person?. If so how did you pass your exams, you should not even passing these exams. So take it easy, donot jmp up and down as you are recent graduate.
Myself has plenty of experince..
it is like cock and bull story.. it is all crap.. it is just another way to filter the applicants..
I agree with you totally oldmedgrad.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »