Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 test experience -
Dan

Took step 1 and got score 90.
Most of them are Pathology. 80-90% are cases. cost time to answer. Pictures are important to answer Qs. Biostat easy. Micro/immu simple. Path. tough. must remember important pathways and related diseases in biochem. Kaplan Qbank is good and covers everything, but seems not deep enough. Important drugs only, but with details.
Good luck for everyone
bj

congrats dan!!!
plz can u tell us ur nbme score as i was just curious
GL for step2
terasa

looking for a study partner for usmle step 1 in chennai {india}
Dan

Thanks bj. I never took nbme. My usmle was around 80%. Kaplan Qbank 66%. I think Qbook is very accurate in estimating your final.
Maybe I answered around 80% correctly in real exam. But who knows, some Qs are not acounted!!!
ahmad sobeih - ahmadsobeih

hi i am intending to study usmle but i am not sure about what kind of book series i should get,i want to know please,anyone want to be a study partener?
vic

i had totally different experiance from the exam...i mean i studied from kaplan notes , scored 70% on online kaplan qbank and yet didnt pass the exam...most of my exam was mol biology, very little neuro and gross anatomy, even little pharma and the rest was physio and pathophys....immuno not a lot and microbio not more than 10 qs...i am really very upset, i dont think i am going to write it one more time..i gave everything to this exam and lost everything but most of all my selk confidense
Hol - HGLTsuperstar@doctors.org.uk

I'm an English final year student, and I have purchased the online & books of the Princeton Review. Am doing step 1 in January. Has anyone else used Princeton and how did you find it?
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »