Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not getting increse in scores -
pooja

hi
i am preparing last 9 months still not increase in score. my mistakes are almost same. plz help me
attitude

hi, just here to help. Listen, if your scores are not increasing, your strategy has to change. Reading and re-reading and re-reading the material over and over again in not always helpful. A friend of mine wrote the exam and before he wrote it he used pretest internal medicine (for step 1) He had already done q bank, first aid and kaplan and wanted more questions. they are fantastic. When you do questions, there is a correct way to do them. Getting the questions correct is not the point. Why is it right, whyare the other questions wrong, what would make them right? What else so I know about this disease - can you tell me the treatment, MOA, side effects, diagnosis, tests I would order, physical findings etc? If you aren't doing this for every question you try, maybe you should change strategies. just a thought
ani

maybe you are as well prepared as you will ever be and need to take the exam. 9 months is a long time to keep studying. Either you have not been studying effectively or you have studied enough. Either way I think you should set yourself a target and sit the exam in next month or two. By the way what kind of scores are you referring to?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »