Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam period extension fee, Please help!! - xchzheng
I am trying to extend my eligibility period for step 1, but from the instruction, I cannot tell how much it costs. Please reply if you know it. Many thanks!
may b 50 bucks
Thanks! Why maybe?
it was 4 months back,now i dont know.i think there wont b ny change
Thanks!
yes, it still is $50.
guys plz help me on this one---how do u request an extension? i tried thru the IWA but the option wasnt listed. do i have to request a new application in order to request an extension?

thanx
you should be able to do it without a problem on IWA IF you are still on your 3-month period. If doubts call ECFMG right away
GL
pedsdoc
Yes. My period is Sep.-Nov.30th. When I log in and click the icon of requsting extension, my extension eligibility was automatically shown from Sep.01 to Feb.2008. You should be able to see this if you are in 3-months period.

But I am not sure in this case, does that mean I will still be able to take exam in Nov. if I want. Guys, I am so nervous now. Because I have to work full time, and I just start doing questioning and my score from UW is only 40% accuracy. Don't know what to do. Please help!
me toooo! i am on 36% uw (just started and not finished with all...just one studying of some of the topics)...i have to work and doing school....it is so hectic, i want to get rid of this steps asap!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »