Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG question regarding medical credentials - letsfly
What forms does the medical school need to verify?
I know we have to fill out a form,on order for us to apply for the ECFMG certificate,does this form need to be verified by out medical school as well?
anyone?
I guess someone is really stressed out today..got many rejections already sweetie?
to letsfly

ECFMG sends a copy of the Diploma to your medical school. Your medical school Dean or Principal will certify on that Diploma. There will be a Questionnaire .. The Dean or Principal has to fill out that form and put his official seal.

Make sure they put the Official Seal on both Diploma and form.

The school has to send it to ECFMG. As soon as the ECFMG gets it they will update your credential verification status to verified.
letsfly: even the registrar of ur med school can do it, so dont bother with the dean. ecfmg takes 4-6 weeks to verify it whenb they recieve the thing from ur med school
the questionaire that needs to be verified is the one that we answer from the ECFMG website?
And one more thing...does my medical diploma needs to be verified by my medical school before I can apply for the step 12 exams?
i dunno about that. they send it to ur med school so u have to be ur toes so that ur med school doesnt lose it. the questionnaire is basically just ticks, so it doesnt take a lotta time to do it. then the registrar signs and then u seal the envelope and put the coll seal on the envelope and speed post it...be sure to attach all ur transcripts and diploma (copies of course)
u can do this thing and everything will be taken care of for all ur future steps. make sure that u put the college seal on the copies of the transcripts and diploma...that will 'verify' it
And one more thing...does my medical diploma needs to be verified by my medical school before I can apply for the step 12 exams?

Nope.. It needs to be verified before ECFMG certification
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »