Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? for Docespy -
frustrated

My questions are stagnant at a 62 percent in IV and Q bank, how can i fix this--or rather what is your opinion to improve this, i was at a 60% avg when i took step one for the 2nd time and missed it by 3 points on the three digit score, any advice?--or anyone else too, any input is good input. Thanks!
docespy - docespy

This happened to me midway thru my Step 1 review I ws stuck at 57%, so I stopped doing QBANK and did a week of USMLEasy.com (only because it was free at the time)
and surprisingly my score went up to 67% at the end my cumulative score was 72% first time around, second time around QBANK was 80s.
Frustrated

Do you suggest i do usmleasy, or other sources, for a bit before i go back to qbank?--i'm willing to do anything, i just feel stagnant, also did you do your blocks of questions in 50 q blocks, or 25, since i'm at teh beginning of my study i'm doing 25, but i'm going to work up to 50 blocks, i'm doing about 100 q's a day, with the 25 blocks. do you think i should change it? I'm sorry to bother you with this, but having been reading this forum, i trust your opinion. Thank you soo much again.
amb

what kind of scores should we be getting on qbank in order to know we are ready to take step 1?
docespy - docespy

I suggest you stop doing questions for a while and read a short comprehensive book like Crashing the Boards and then do some USMLEasy.com and get back to QBANK when you start missing it.
usmle.myplayspace.com is FA interactive great for that down time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »