Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of applications have risen this year again. - matchmaker2007
usapplicant,

to be frank ur last msg had so much wisdom than the previous ones. probably because you took time to explain better. a lot of things u mentioned r very true. i come from a place where we have very good doctors and very bad ones too. some really unbelievable extremes. and i strongly believe that generalization is not correct. even in medical training my country produces the best and worst at the same time. but 1 exceptionally good thing as u have realised is the amount of hands on experience we get. even 2 yrs before my licence i was treating patients at my will. managing even acute conditiond. that was the plight. i wouldnt say its wrong coz how else will u make up the physcian patient ratio in a country as big as mine.

as far bushing goes i really cant say anything. i think 1 of the worst things that america has done in this century(probably second only to dropping atomic bomb) is electing him as the president. that too twice. he has done nothing but damaged the whole world and the opinions people had about america. forget the trillions that were wasted, can u tell me who is gonna pay back for the lives that have been lost becoz of him. and we still continue to lose lives everyday. iraqis, afghanis, americans and many more. i just dont undestand why there isnt a value for life especially in a country that believes in demmocracy.

as far your statement that usa doesnot produce terrorist, i am very sorry to say that it isnt the case. even recently a guy from california though not caught got his citizenship revoked due to terrorist activities.

i converge on a lot of points that u say about back up applications. i havent done that. i have applied to only 1 speciality in eras. so can understand that i too understand all these matters. i thouroughly researched the programs before i applied to them the extent that most programs i have applied actually sent me mail before application briefing me about their criteria. friend just dont put all eggs in one basket

i would like to take back any harsh comments i made against u as i dont think i am appropriate. i would rather be happy if there prevails larger sense in america over a lot of issues. we should have more dialogues but on a better platform. hope there arent any hard feelings.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »