Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Clerkship!!! Please! - crgirl
Hello!

When filling the Clerkship item, in the ECFMG on line application: Does each and everyone of the clinical rotations made as a student (Internal Med, Pediatrics, Surgery, etc) count as "Clerkship"?

Please reply as soon as posible! And Thank you so much in advance Smile
I have doubts about this part of the online form as well..
I did some rotations abroad,but these rotations are not listed on my transcript..should I add them or should I just add the clinical clerkships that are listed on my school transcript?
you can do so. I left it blank. no need to fill. its ok.
lucidinterval,you didnt add any clinical rotation you did to the ECFMG online form,but you did add the clinical rotations to your CV, caf AM I right?
But what if you do not add your rotations and then on your ECFMG certification report, it seems that you did any rotations at all??
I am just asking... I have no idea what the Oficial Certification Report looks like (The one they send to the residencies that you will apply to) ????
Please someone that is already done with hisher application, give us some advice! Thanks!
ask someone from your college, i did rotations, and i have documents to prove, so i filled that up, its not necessary, but why should i not say what i have done.
yes, all that is clerkship, and you can mention with dates if you have documents to prove in case, they didnt ask for it, someone from your school if they have idea can tell u more, or you can go to your school to get that.
Does ECFMG send the forms that we answer online to our medical school?
anyone?
Thanks Nabil Smile

Any more ideas or opinions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »