Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after reading matchmaker's ..applicants have r - bholebaba
dont worry......you will have enough spots.....we are beggars..... we will get the remainders after you get your share of having born here.....
these american graduates writing in the thread " number of application have risen this year " ..............i dont mean offence to good americans........

did u imgs notice that.......

what do they think of themselves...........what can they think except that us is the only world....
they play american football and say worldcup!!!!like that..........attitudes like these have given rise to what is goin on these days around the world with homo sapiens goin after homo sapiens.....it sucks......grow guys grow..........

i reiterate.......... you are graduates from here....... still there are vacancies in your residency spots and we came here to fill that up.....we are not eating your what you sounded like " share or right ".....
and how developed usa today is ...is what brainy immigrants made it.....dont forget that....
whatever.
I don't think america is the best country anymore. It is just the country where it is the easiest to make money, which will last long. This country has been riuned by those idiot arrogants. I respect their fathers who built this country, but despise these idiots who were spoiled. It is sinking quickly just like dollar value. 98% of americans are making less money than immigrants like us. So what to be pround of?
I meant it will not last long.
hahaha.
hey bholebaba.. I'm an FMG.. the post was meant to convey some info I got from my PC.. some guys took the thread in another direction.. hope you got some interviews today!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »