Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oasis trick failed me... -
Tamy

And I'm very,very depressed,feeling totally lost.It was my 1st attempt and I don't know if I'll have the strengh to start all over again.I need your help guys...
drseeker

Dont be depressed. May be you didnt prepared enough and took the step.
No need to be looser. First find out what went wrong and correct the mistake. How long you prepared and which material you used. Hope you didnt used many books of same subjects. No need to no alot. What you know you should master of it. Need to practice more questions. FA should be all in memory.
Dont give up. You will achieve what you want, need to be consistant and work hard,
good luck
What is oasis?

What is oasis, anybody can tell me?
Tamy

Thanks for the support Drseeker.I didn't practice sooo many questions and may be that's was a problem.I did Qbank(57% average) and Qbook.FA I knew inside out but my exam was heavy in molec. biol. and this was a big problem for me.I can't give myself a break because I'm also preparing for the canadian exams which is soon and my main goal.Anyways...thanxs again and all the best for you.
drseeker

Keep focus on your canadian exam. Work hard.
Wish you good luck
Don't give up

First of all I think you need to define your goals. You mentioned that canadian exams are your main goal and that are coming up soon. You need to focus on one thing at a time. If its the usmles go for it and give it your best. If its the canadian go for it and give it your best. Honestly i dont think you can give both of them your best in a short space of time, maybe thats where you went wrong but beyond what you did wrong focus on what you did right. You noticed your weak points after the exam so work on those but not at the expense of your stronger subjects. Questions are important they consolidate what you have read coz its pointless to read and read but not be able to answer the questions. Did you do NBME and Kaplan Q bank the first time around? If not maybe you should do those the better you do on NBME the better prepared you are for the real exam.
Were you emotionally and physically prepared for the exam?
8 hr exam can be draining. Had you practised a timed exam so you got to know your physical capabilities better? Do have a good support network other than pple on this forum. pple who will encourage you to pursue your dream no matter what?
Have a mental picture of your goal in mind. And press on until you are living your dream. Dont let failure get you down. Dont give up.
Julian Giuran - jbenetato

when did you take your test?
pls respond
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »