Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step-3 Exam Results -
GB - gb

Hi All,

I need some expert advice. I took the step-3 exam yesterday. The first day was very tiring. There were 336 questions total (7 hours * 48 question/hr). Second day was 144 questions. A Total of 480 questions (MCQ) and 9 cases (CCS).

The question is Does anybody know the average number of question to do it right (percent say if I did 380 questions right Will I pass? just an example) Any patterns or input is appreciated.
mm

you need b/w 55 and 65% of answers to pass the test...

PBV

GB, I´like to ask you something about the exam. Do you think that the previous knowledge from step one and step two are very important for performing appropriately in the step 3, or most of the questions have a different focus???
gb - gb

PBV :

Step 2 will surely help a lot. But in step 3 more questions was on ethics. I am telling you if you recently taken step-2 prepare yourself for 6-8 weeks and take step-3 right away. It is lot easier now rather than reading everything later.
sara

hi GB ,
i just finished my step2 and i'm not sure what resources and books i should use to prepare for step3. could you please let me know what books or online resources or tips to use to prepare?
also can you tell me besides ethics ,what subjects are the most important for the exam?
please please reply coz i'm really lost
sara
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »