Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can PD view all the programs we applied? - b999
Guys , This thing is making me nervous. Recently heard from a person attached with a residency program that the program can access info regarding all the other program the applicants applied using the AAMC ID. Any authentic info??
only view and no reply? 15 views in 15 seconds.
i understand your worry.I asked one of my friend who is a firsr year resident.He told me that they cant see the programs you have applied.Infact he told me that the program where he got the residency...he he told the PD of that program that he already taken two university interviews but infact he had no university interviews and it was his first interview....i hope this answers....
now happy....
thanks nak.. is there any ifno regarding the AAMC ID published by ERAS/ AAMC in this?
In this country where they label 'caution: hot coffee in paper coffee glass' i found it a bit strange not finding anything regarding AAMC id in the websites. I am being a bit paranoid but you know in this season of suffocating competition need to move inch by inch carefully!
well thats good...but its your right that you can apply where ever you want.If you are applying in FM with good scores then PD knows by itself that you have applied in his program as a back up.So I will advise you not to lie in the interview.we are having first interview year and the PDs have apend their whole lives in this business.So be honest and rest leave to ............who you believe
Why are you afraid they could know it?...I wish hey could know how many programs applicants are applying.
If you were PD..to whom would you grant an IV?.. 99ers applying to FM as a back up? or somelse truly interested in that specialty?
great....thats the spirit...good luck
This issue comes when there occurs a situation during the interview reagarding your details. A interviewer if is interesteted in you as a good candidate would ask 360 degree questions after asking the usual stuff and after you are gone wanna get as much info about you as possible from all authentic sources. knowing everything possible beforehand so that odds can be impoved despite knowing that improving the odds does not guarrentte success! good luck guys! thanks for viewing and replying!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »