Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with step 3.................................. - aiissman
keep it together.... I truly hope you feel better. We all appreciate the feeling. Believe me you arent the only one that cries about this.
Good luck, you have been an active member in this forum. I am sure you will pass.
I agree with you shaher's CD is very good for ccs.
one rewuest can you post your CCS cases please
Don't melt like ice cube aiissman. Its our profession, learn to accept that.
I am sure you haven't judged yourself as the best but those long hours have not gone ashtray,I trust every USMLE giver in that and you too.

Good luck.
Would you mind telling me about the shaher's cd? Where can I get it?

Thanks
hotobhaga - 11/15/07 08:34

"I had a bad opinion about Shaher's CD earlier. Now I have changed it after going through the exam.
The shahers cd is actually a synopsis of UW notes...So dont bother about the information given there...but the way the CD guides you regarding moving of the clock and changing location..in my view has not been covered adequeately anywhere else, and that is the important highlight of the CD.
u dont have time to recollect all that UW info on the exam. In the exam it has to be more of an automatic response. .
The CD is not interactive..but is a powerpoint presentation where the screen moves the way it is programmed ..whichever key u press.
But it is HELPFUL. It gives you a roadmap..along which you can drive through later.
Dont worry about the 40$...U have spent so much so far already.
As genesis said in one of his replies...everybody will make blunders...it is how much we try to reduce the margin of error that will be importatnt".

you can buy it from ebay
Good luck aiissman.
thank yoiu aiissman
definitely shaher's is helpful, but not the best thing out there..... with more time and technology, such as Shaher's and www.usmlesteps123.com people will be getting higher and higher scores lol.. Shaher's is good, but only if you have plenty of time...... a few of the explanations were incorrect or not that great, but majority were pretty good... plus the powerpoint aspect that is cool....
Hi Alissman, how are you doing? you seem depress to me, do not give up this is almost over so it is not time for give up, I will tell you this, when I believed I was going to get my ECFMG certificate a year ago the ECFMG told me that my step 2 ck had expired and I wanted to die but I did not, I took a deep breath and took the ck again and got: 90 then I got my ECFMG and next December 8-10 I will have the step 3. If you need support reach me at: gabrielilla Everithing is oing to be OK.
Thanks sarah101, you think you finish the exam you feel better, then you fined out that the waitting for the resultes that could draw the road for your future is harder. I cant sleep well,
trying to function my best b/c I have a lot of things to take care of, but the anxiety is inside.
I cant picture my self after the result if I don't pass. I don't feel I did bad at the same time I don't feel I have any assurance and I have seen ppl. do well then they don't pass, for some is not the end of the wourld, for me I put a lot of weight on this exam, I will share why in a few weeks.
For the support I need it, I got it from this forum before, and I know I will find it from you guys again.
I know we work hard and we dont get the best of what we worked for, but that is life, at one point we have to face reality and move on. I dont want to stick with dream I am not going to get if I don't make it this time.
Thanks again sarah, your words made me open up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »