Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for psych applicants - fighterindia

i am img .... my scores are step 1 76 (1st attempt), step 2 ck 95(3rd attempt) , step 2 cs pass 1st attempt)....i have psychiatry residency back home .......few publications ....... my biggest mistake applied on 2nd nov .........just got single iv and on hold at 2 programs ..........i think game is over .......do u guys think is there any hope this year for me i mean shud i expect any more ivs .............i have not even recieved rejetions
please guys do reply back .........by any chance programs still reviewing applications
Yes.
what do you mean by "on hold"? did you call the program to know you are under consideration or you received a message from the program that telling you that? thanks
thanx fellow and nasir

ya i called them and they said all iv spots are full but they will consider my application as soon as someone cancel iv with them ....may b thats a false hope but still .................fellow, do u think i shud expect anymore ivs
it all depends on the programs you applied to, since you applied late, I believe you will get more response later, and since you were a psychiatrist back home, you have good chance I believe. all the best.
thanx dear .... i appreciate ur comments ...... good luck to u as well
PSYCHIATRY loves people with experience, i think u have a chance.......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »