Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crush vs kaplan(help please) - doola
HI guys i am new here .... can some one told my the material i need to use for step 2? like which book is good for med and which qu bank ? s there any audio lecture like goljan?? obs &gyn ??
is kaplan book enough for pediatric and surgery..
i know it looks stupid but guys i am really no nothing about ck material... please help
doola
check the resource thread that I put together. Personally, I used kaplan, UW (use it all use it as a tool use it, use it, use it). Closer to you exam do NBME to kind of get a sense of where you stand what are your strengths and weaknesses. You will find Goljan audios there also. Kaplan is very good I would almost say yes enough for most of it, but reinforce with UW do as many questions as you possibly can and make notes tons of notes!!!!

Nobody looks stupid doola, just take your tiem to surf through the pages in the thread that I am mentioning b/c it is WORTH doing so!
GL

bdj
thank you very much.. i will start on kaplan books a friend . i met him here in this forum will drive for more than hour to give me these book... i am so lucky to be in this forum i hope i can give some help in future .. thank you again
do kaplan
do UW
and do
kplan
do Uw
and do kaplan do UW
and after that u can do lot of Qs and then NBME
u can also use Crush.
thankx for tips
i realy enjoy this forum ,it gives me so much guidance .i wish good luck and sucess for al those who help us people like me .
i just started for step 2 ck and want to know that should i start uw Q now or should i complete kap notes at least once .

Thankx
good luck
do kaplan notes and IM DVDS
UW
First aid
NBME
kaplan simulated
usmle cd
thank you guys i really appreciate this..
but do you think i should start uw now??
is FA is a must??
what about goljan lecture for CK???
is kaplan medicine or obs & gyn dvd ???
thank you
GL all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »