Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McLaren, Flint, FP, hotel booking/sharing - smith_80
mine is in Jan. Did they iv you on phone before the on-site iv invite?
yeah I got a phone call about 1 week ago from a faculty member..talked for like twenty minutes. Did you ask or u know how many people interview over there??
Frieda has something like 56 interviews last year - I don't remember but I checked when I got the call. do you know if they offer pre-matches & H1 visas?
Hello iceman915 - do you know if they offer pre-matches & H1 visas?
pre-matches are offered for IM..dunno about FP or if theu sponsor the visas. I will ask them on Thursday and let you know. Does it help to be a US citizen even iof the program does sponsor them?????
I am staying in their hotel for 6th night. And on 5th and 7th I will stay in my hotel, Holiday Inn. I have 2 double beds. It came as a package booking through priceline. So, if anyone wants to share the hotel room on those days, please contact me. We can practice for the IV as well. It is my only IV guys. The hotel provides free shuttle to the IV center and is 5 miles from the IV center.
thanks
Hey smith..I am staying there as well on Dec.6. I have my own room but if you wanna practice for the IV, I guess we can do that. My number is email is rbhattmd@lycos.com if you have any Qs or need my phone number. Are you going to the resident dinner on 12/06
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »