Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed - pranav
Hi guys, I just received my result
Passed
I took it on Sep 26th at Houston
congra......where and when did u take?
Congratulations!!!

Please post your prep and exam experience.
Did you attend any classes?

Gl for match.

Doc08.
I prepared for total of 2 weeks.

I am in full time work. So effectively I practiced for 2 weekends. Studied UW twice. FA once. I didn't attend any classes.

Exam centre was in Houston. That centre will open at 7am only. No point in reaching too early. There is Mc Donalds just outside the centre and some other fast food centres.

All the cases I got were from UW and FA.Only new one was arm pain, which didn't fit into any diagnosis. I just followed my routine PAMHUGSFOSS, summarization, addressed sp by name several times, assisted in changing positions by holding back, extending foot rest.At the end and during the encounter, I asked whehter there was anything to make him/her more comfortable. For the SP with severe headache, i offered to switch off the lights , for deafness I stood by the side of better ear and so on

I did many mistakes aswell. For the case of menopause , I told only menopause as diagnosis and didn't give any DD. My hand writing was terrible.

Good luck

can u forward me tips at babu_sood.congratssssssssssssss
hi pranah,,may i know which hotel you stayed at? my exam is in houston in jan 23rd...please answer me at pulvinar01. i would like to talk to you,,good luck in your career.
I stayed ina friend's house. I am sorry that I am not of that help in this matter
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »