Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch in Jan - petefaye
Is Jan too late for prematch?
no...i know a person who got pre match just 2 days before ROL submission date(in feb)
encouraging
Rather most of prematches are in January
how do you know?
do you personally know people who got prematches in Jan more than before?
Its late, in fact there are many programs which have already filled all their positions and has stopped interviewing.
e.g. St Barnabas has filled all its positions and for those who are scheduled to be interviewed there they are telling them they are interviewing for 2009.
Saying that there are very few programs which are still offering prematch positions in January. These are either programs which started interviewing late in November or programs which have many positions. So it is possible to get prematch in January or February, but the chances are much less.
I don't agree with crack's statement.
A couple of my friends interviewed in November, and they were offerred pre match in January
I agree, many programs offer pre-matches during month of january. I knwo few of my friends who ask for pre-matches,nd PC asked them to conact in january as tey will decide after christmas.
Jan is not too late, Few candidates who too good and meet the program requirements they are offered Pre Match right away, but parallely program keep preparing the potential list of candidates as interiviews finishes. I know many of my friends who got pre match last year in Jan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »