Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got score 82/201 - kmt
Did the test on Nov 29, got the score yesterday. graduated 20 years ago, it would be hard to get resident spot with this score. should I go further for the CS and CK or stop?
kmt,
you have come a long way. People would look upto you. Please dont stop here. Things may be slightly difficult but you are a winner.
I don't know your finnancial condition........but if it is possible give a fight....because USA need Doctors. Don't give up. I am sure you have the fire ............that brings you in this path even after 20 years. Now its entirely upon you.........whether to take it or leave it.
GL
i think it will still be worth it if possible ask this q in residency and matchig forum they will be in better position
i think it is not impossible... nothing is impossible.

try to score as much as you can in step 2 ck... that will boost your chances,,, and ... also... there are many programs available to apply... :O)

WOW WHY THINK U WONT GET RESIDENCY? TO START WITH ITS THE 3 DIGIT SCORES THAT MATTER OF WHICH 200 IS A GOOD SCORE U BET I KNOW OF MANY WH LESS THAN UR SCORE AND GETING CHOICE SPOTS,COS IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO WHOM U KNOW AND WHAT RECCOMEDATIONS U GET
PLS GO AHEAD WITH OTHER STEPS AND TRUST GOD.EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE PLS DONT BE DISCOURAGED.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »