Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for TAC... -
sumitra

hi TAC,
what do u suggest for last month prep.?I'm not yet done with my books....do u think,it's okay if i just keep down my books & start doing mcqs from now on...Can one still score good?
Or do u suggest i finish the books first...but,i'm also short of time.
Thx.
TAC

You didnt do ANY questions yet???
When is your test?

:o)

TAC
sumitra

Sep 10th.
TAC

Hi sumitra. I am sorry it took me so long to reply, but i left my house at 6:40am today and I am just coming back now (9:10pm).

Tell me something though... you didnt do ANY questions so far?

Because if not... u should really start doing it!
let me know!

TAC
sumitra

well,I did a bit of uw & am thru with 4 blocks....the scores im getting are pretty depressing....but,i'm learning good deal with it.
Cant seem to make up my mind whether to finish my books first or just abandon the books now & go on with mcqs....books r taking so much time & if i go on to finish those,then forget about mcqs....so,i cant decide.

I hope u can come up with some nice solution for me,since u've been thru with the exam & know how things r assessed.

thx.
usmleman2

sept 10 is my D day too.....
TAC

sumitra, it´s hard for me to decide what you should do. You know yourself, I dont. LOL Did you get to read the books at least once? It all depends on your background, the knowledge you already have. if you feel your background is not so great, than dedicating more time to books would be the best option. If you think your background is ok, try doing questions.
It all depends on you , and your preferences. Whatever makes you learn more.

What works for me, might now work for you, and vice-versa! Please remember that. There is no secret weapon or magic bullet. :o)

if you feel u are learning more with questions, stick to it! If not , go back to the books.

TAC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »