Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!!!!! -
Shriyans

Hi! could U pls tell me if kaplan anatomy will be enough for step I or do I have to study some other books too? I'd pass out 4 yrs back and have completely forgotton basics.
Thanks.
ra

Kaplan is enough don't worry.
mesmerized

Believe me kaplan is a lousy book to do anatomy from. I know what i'm talking about cause i have flunked once
do the high yield series for neuro, gross and embryo. histo from kaplan is fine. embryo clinical stuff do look at it in kaplan.
hehadoc

I´M STUDYING NOW FROM KAPLAN ANATOMY FROM A SET OF BOOKS A FRIEND OF MINE LEFT BUT WHAT I´VE FOUND IS THAT SOME PARTS OF THE KAPLAN ANATOMY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST AID CONTENT. I MEAN, FIRST AID PUTS EMBRYO, AND EMPHASIZE TO CLINICAL CASES OF THE LIMBS FOR EXAMPLE AND IN KAPLAN I´VE BEEN STUDYNG MORE THORAX , ABDOMEN AND I SEE SOME OF THE LIMBS PATHOLOGIES BUT FOR MICRO AND EMBRYO I DON´T SEE TOO MUCH. I THINK YOU SHOULD COMPARE BOTH IN ORDER TO COVER THE MOST COMMON TOPICS
ra

As always the opinions are divided and all are true, I only read from kaplan and anatomy was one of my weak areas during preparation (I hate this subject), and the performance on my test was really good.
Sriyans

Thanks ra, mesmerized and hehadoc.
It was kind of U to reply. Now could U also tell me if First aid is a series, coz I bought First aid for step 1 and doesn't seem to have much stuff in there.

Sriyans

Thanks ra, mesmerized and hehadoc.
It was kind of U to reply. Now could U also tell me if First aid is a series, coz I bought First aid for step 1 and doesn't seem to have much stuff in there.

Sriyans

ra

First aid is a book that is published anually for step 1, there is also FA for step 2, FA for the match and others I think
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »