Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just a general answer or it is a hint? - jake_chandler
I 've just talked to a PD and he said he cannot tell me about the rank ( which is undersatndable because of the NRMP rules) However, he said everyone here remembered me even though I went to the interview more than a month ago and everyone enjoyed meeting you and thought you are very nice and great.
My wonder is it is just he is being polite or he tries to give me a hint? Please no sarcastic or mean opinion. I just want to brainstorm with people who are in the same situation as I am. Thank you in advance and Hope we all matched. Regard Jake
Sounds a bit vague in my ears. If he really wanted you I think he would tell you. It's good that they remember you though so I guess you have a chance, but probably not top of the list. But I'm not an expert.
what will PD say to you if you are on the top of their list?
well i think its a very general answer , if he wud have pulled up yr file and looked at yr picture in there probably it was positive with more weight ... right now to me it seems very vague and just a comment probably he wud have been making to every candidate he replies ... i am not trying to disheart u but just to be on the safe side ,,, u don`t want to get frustated if nothing happens ... right ?
Good Luck
So if there are no responses from the program from now ( because PD said, the program will be not sending any email, just talked by phone ), I should not have any hope on this program, right? really depressed though cos it was my 1st choice and I thought I did my best on the interview. Thanks for all opinions. Best wishes

Jake
what is PD
PD = Program Director.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »