Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family medicine Hennepin county medical center - oldimg1999
oldimg1999 .......when did u hear that they did not offer any prematches for this year, did a resident or someone in the program tell you.......man, why are they not updating the nrmp quota then.....this is so frustating.
hello anyone there
Hi computer user,
I did my interview on nov 30th.
I didnt get any response from them. I saw in NRMP that there are only 5 positions going for match, really worried. since I like the program I dont know how much chance I have.
You asked for my credentials, here you go
77(2nd attempt), 81, cs pass. 1 and half year of usce, GC holder, 1 Publication, ACLS< BLS certified.
what about u residency4brain........what did they say yes too.......and oldimg.....how did u find out about no prematches offered this year......

thanks for sharing your credenitals ssr1065

good to all in match
I had my interview there in mid Jan. They were so disorganized...just two of the faculty interviewed..that was it...the rest of the day we spent with two residents who were always discussing on what they should show us next and they were always confused..it was really very very boring interview....if had few more interviews, i did not even used to rank this program...
Computeruser -i heard from a resident that they didnt offereed any prematches till january ,but not sure how reliable is the info.Who IV ed you PD and chair /PD and any other faculty ?
i think u r right ramyasudha -while iwas IVing ,every min PD was looking at her watch and she IVed me less then 10 -15 min's.Not so satisfied with the style ,too generalized.
u know the residents told me that too, that they offer invs in jan.....but i haven't heard of anyone getting prematch yet, and the quota still says 5. i don't like that. i thought it was a "OK" program, very busy, but a bit disorganized compared to other places i iv at.

good to all.
corrections....

u know the residents told me that too, that they offer Prematches in jan.....but i haven't heard of anyone getting prematch yet, and the quota still says 5. i don't like that. i thought it was a "OK" program, very busy, but a bit disorganized compared to other places i iv at.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »