Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
canada statement of need letter - imgmontreal
Let me ask you couple of questions

Do we need to take mccee even if we are just PR. Having PR is nothing more than the stay in Canada. We still hold our own country passport for travel untill unless we become citizen. I am not sure, if we need to take statement of need from Canada as we are holding foreign passport. We can get that letter from our country of origine. Please let me know if I have insufficient ideas,, so that I can plan ahead of time...
Yes biggy is right you just need the MCCEE to get the letter. The MCQ1 is for the canadian graduates.
Anie I believe you are supposed to get the letter from your last country of residence. If you are planning to go back to your country maybe you could get from there.
Thanks imgmontreal for your prompt reply. I will plan everything accordingly. I want to have more informations about Canadian residency and match.. is there any forum or goole groups or anything like this one where we can ask question and get help?

I am still exploring different possibilities in Canada!

Thanks
thanx anie for asking the questions...i wanted to ask the same too.since Im a PR in canada...and thanx img montreal for the reply...

i guess i have to apply for the statement of need from my passport issuing country...since i mccee is outta of the question for this year match...
thanx...
I think we both are in same boat. I also missed recent MCCEE exam...but there is no other choices. I am also curious to know what will happen to our PR status if we get residency in US as there is limitation in staying outside canada during PR status...

Any valuabale informations is greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
hi anie..thats right...we are in the same boat....

well,PR status definitly gets disqualified if u fail to complete 2 years of stay in a given 5 year period in canada...the 2 years need not be continuous.....

since pr gets renewed every 5years...but if u dont complete the required 2 years,i hear thats its quite difficult to renew it....

and the canadian government does not acknowledge the academic(residency) for the PR status....

anyways,consult your lawyer for more up to date info....btw,where in canada are u living?im from ontario..
IMG MONTREAL thanks for the information, you are the best.
Good luck in your exams and residency
I am a Canadian citizen and I passed the MCCEE. I interviewed in programs sponsoring J1 visa and hope to match. I have a question regarding applying for the J1 visa. Do we need a lawyer or are we supposed to do the application process by ourselves.

thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »