Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it too late? - madwoman
hi everybody,
Is it too late for a fulltime mother ( old graduate with no work experience since graduation)to take step 2 in September if I start from now? I have to look after my 2 children ( another on its way), a husband and a dog . My family is supportive.
Thanks
WOW, full house, nothing is impossible, september is such a long time that if u have a plan u will achieve anything u want, GOOD LUCK.
wonder why i never htought of such a good name------sound like me-----madwoman---anyway----u wont know unless u try---nothig is impossible
i only heard of madcow.
Never too late and you will do great with much preparation just for anyone else
It will although probably and realistically be more challenging than the average student who has not nearly the responsiblities you must go through.

You have mentioned a very supporting family which may be the extra drive and motivation to make you study the hardest way possible...dedication

wish you the best
anything we can do to help feel free to ask
http://www.02demand.com
full of clinical information to help you excell

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
...tuil sept u hav 7-8 months.It depends on ow much time u can giv .nad time shud be continous attention to ur studies, with very little breaks.Only u can judge how much time u need, by taking out ooks, and starting to study..and seeing how much time u r taking.in beining it ll be slow, but uwill gradualy build up pace.
If I was u I would rather study for a shorter period of time(3-4 months) and more intense, otherwise you will forget what you studied first
under the sun every thing is possible ... just believe in your self ... i know similar case and she is 2nd year resident now..... goood luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »