Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for TAC -
dude

hey there again. this message is a lil late, coz i have my exam tomorrow. I had done only form 1 a few days ago, and got 710 on it. did the usmle cd they gave us got 40/46, 41/46 and 37/46.
I havent done form 2 of ccssa. do you feel that i should do that as well. kinda scared of doing it now, coz if it gives me a low score, i might get a lil pysched during the exam.
so please let me know what you think about this? thanx in advance.
TAC

Dont worry, it WONT give u a bad score, i can guarantee. The good thing about doing form 2 is that u will see some repeated concepts/ questions in your exam, so I think it is worth it if u have time.

You are all set for a 99, believe me!!!

Have a GREAT night of rest tonight... Get ready for the battle tomorrow!!!

Good luck! :o)

TAC
dude

Hi TAC I didnt do the form 2 before the exam, there wasnt enough time that evening to do it, so I decided not too.
I felt my exam was tough. There were atleast 10-15 questions I was marking to come back to and try and figure out, and most of the time I couldnt see all the marked questions.
I feel so bad about the exam, though I know I shouldnt think about it, coz its over. But since I had got 95 in step 1 , I really wanted a similar score in step 2. But I really found it tough!
Most of the time I didnt have time to read the question carefully, coz they were so long. I would just scan through the question and try and answer it.

Well, I know I sound like such a sobber, dont mean to , but cant help feeling bad about the exam.

Thanks for all your help.
TAC

Dont worry, u have the nomal post-exam feeling. :o) Get ready to another high score. And now enjoy your free time! Congrats for taking it!! :o)

TAC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »